In light of the increasingly developing global situation regarding the Coronavirus COVID-19 we are committed in taking every precaution to promote the safety of our staff, customers and suppliers.
We are endeavouring to maintain business as usual as much as we can but would like to inform our customers of the following:
• For the time being we would politely request customers keep personal visits to the store to a minimum.
• We will not be carrying out non urgent on site calls.
• Where possible our staff will be working from home where they will be able to support our customers by remote or telephone.
• Remember we can take most transactions and payments on line by BACS or over the phone.
• Please be aware that much of our supply chain is global and we are already experiencing delays on stock.
• Please be patient when calling the office, we will have minimum cover and may take longer to answer the phone.
• If you have a problem ideally please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
• For the time being we will be closed on Saturdays.
• We have a number of customers who may be especially vulnerable at this time.
If we can help by bringing you items of shopping please let us know and we will endeavour to do so.
• Finally, please keep as well as possible by following Government and NHS guidelines.
Boldmere Computers wish everyone the best of health during these unprecedented times.