Here at Boldmere Computers we understand how important your data is and the panic you endure when there is a chance you might have lost those precious photos of your loved ones or the assignment that you’ve been working on for the last 7 months.
- Unusual sounds – clicking, squeaking or beeping.
- Computer operating very slowly.
INTERNAL PARTS FAILURE
- Hard disk drive not ready.
- Hard disk drive not detecting.
- Random detection of intermittent drive.
- No light displayed or flashing light.
- Hard disk drive asking to be formatted.
- Software corruption.
- Problems with software or upgrading operating systems.
- Deletion of data.
- Hardware conflicts.
- Dropped hard-disk drive.
- Wrong cable.
- Burned chips on circuit board.
If you think that you may have lost some data fear not!
Having carried out data recovery for almost 20 years, we have an in-depth understanding of the right techniques to recover data from hardware, firmware and software failures.